Convert your Hodgman® wader using the one and only all-season wader insulating system. The removable Core INS system utilizes zoned insulation in your lower body where you need it most. They utilize Thinsulate® insulation in the leg and hip which are submerged most often so the frigid bite from cold water doesn’t reach your legs. Additionally, if you work up a sweat getting to your fishing spot the moisture resistant breathable insulation keeps you warm even when moist. A fleece upper ensures comfort where you need less insulation above the water.
1. Lay the wader and the liner face up next to each other on the ground.
2. Unbuckle the shoulder straps to allow access to the inside of the wader. (On the drop top designs included on the Aesis Sonic waders remove the Velcro attachment point located on the rear buckle instead of unbuckling the front of the wader).
3. Reach inside the wader and pull the right leg of the wader inside out to expose the connection snap points located at the inside top of the stocking foot bootie.
4. Connect the liner to the wader by snapping the corresponding green snaps to green connection points on the wader and the red to red connection points. Then snap the front and back connection points in place. (Be sure the leg on the Core INS liner is not twisted)
5. Reach inside the wader and pull the left leg inside out and connect the corresponding red, green and black connection points as you did in step 3.
6. Grab the stocking foot of each wader leg and pull to turn the wader right side out. The liner will be pulled inside your wader as the wader is turned right side out.
7. Secure the upper portion of the removable liner to the wader using the two zippers located on the upper inside of the wader. The zippers are under the flap of fabric just inside the top of the wader.
When the liner is installed in your wader it is recommended you point your toe when putting on the wader. This will prevent your toe from pushing fabric over the entrance hole into the stocking foot bootie.
Core INS™ removable multi-zone breathable wader insulation system for added warmth in the legs and seat that are most often submerged
Thinsulate® moisture resistant insulation provides more warmth than other insulations even when damp from sweat vapor
Easy on and off design allow user to slip in and out of wader easily and eliminates binding in knees
Warm fleece upper
Easily zips and snaps in minutes into any Hodgman wader that accepts Core INS System
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes in the box?
Included with every FishSpy purchase is the FishSpy camera itself, a USB lead, one orange fin, one Foamy, one boom and the instruction and warranty information.
How long does the battery last?
The battery will last 4 hours, streaming live video to your portable device whilst recording the footage at the same time.
How much footage can I record?
FishSpy has a built in hard disk that will hold up to 7 hours of video. The video can be transferred to any other device by a USB lead. Videos stored on FishSpy itself can be managed/ deleted via the FishSpy app or control screen.
Do I need an Internet or phone signal for FishSpy to work?
No. FishSpy generates its own wifi signal which your portable device receives. There is no need to have a phone signal or access to the internet.
How deep can FishSpy be submerged?
It's guaranteed to perform at depths of up to 10m.
Will FishSpy transmit via Wi-Fi when fully submerged?
No - once submerged, FisySpy will lose its wifi connection to your device (wi-fi signals cannot be transmitted through water).
N.B. Your recording will continue whilst FishSpy is submerged, and will be ready for you to view when you re-connect FishSpy to your device once it's resurfaced.
How much does FishSpy weigh?
It weighs 90 grams so about the same weight as a large marker float.
What warranty is provided?
For complete peace of mind all FishSpy cameras are supplied with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults or defects. As you would expect this warranty excludes any accidental damage including but not limited to (water ingress through failing to lock the cap correctly, excessive force when tightening the locking ring, impact damage with a hard surface such as a rock or tree) or through natural wear and tear. Please follow the instructions and take care of your FishSpy and accessories because we cannot accept responsibility from incidental or consequential damages caused by the misuse of the FishSpy products or the accessories.
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.