- Smoother ride and better grip than ever before
- Front adjustable bar
- New secure rod holdall strap
- New bag with extended top cover to stop rain entering
- Folded size: 700mm x 970mm
- With side bars extended max width of load capacity is 1000mm x 1120mm
- Weight 10.5kg
- FREE bag and puncture proof wheel worth £39.95
Famously known for perfect balance and great stability, now upgraded with smooth ride puncture proof wheel (no more punctures guaranteed).
This barrow is the evolution of the original MK2 barrow, the original and biggest selling barrow of all time.
The frame is based on the mk2 with added refinements and reinforcing. Great subtle details include corner-locking bolts that give much greater strength compared to conventional bolts.
Includes bag, deluxe Y bar,bungees and spares kit and exclusive puncture proof wheel.
- Corner lock handle eliminates any movement when lifting. This greatly adds to stability
- Includes deluxe lift out bag with built in lid, designed to keep contents dry
- Deluxe height adjusting Y Bar with securing strap
- Corner locking bolts give rigidity to handle
- Front moveable bar
- Exclusive puncture proof wheel
- All Carporter accessories compatible
- Folds flat, removable wheels in seconds for space saving storage
- Strap tie points
- Side bars adjust for width to carry largest beds
- Front bar extends to increase carrying capacity
- Includes spares kit and bungees
- Can be motorized with kit 2018
- All luggage and nags compatible, full range of spares
- Carpporter full guarantee
- Thousands sold well proven design
Max width 86cm (side bar extended)
Max length 110cm
Size folded 90cm x 64cm
Nett weight 17kg
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes in the box?
Included with every FishSpy purchase is the FishSpy camera itself, a USB lead, one orange fin, one Foamy, one boom and the instruction and warranty information.
How long does the battery last?
The battery will last 4 hours, streaming live video to your portable device whilst recording the footage at the same time.
How much footage can I record?
FishSpy has a built in hard disk that will hold up to 7 hours of video. The video can be transferred to any other device by a USB lead. Videos stored on FishSpy itself can be managed/ deleted via the FishSpy app or control screen.
Do I need an Internet or phone signal for FishSpy to work?
No. FishSpy generates its own wifi signal which your portable device receives. There is no need to have a phone signal or access to the internet.
How deep can FishSpy be submerged?
It's guaranteed to perform at depths of up to 10m.
Will FishSpy transmit via Wi-Fi when fully submerged?
No - once submerged, FisySpy will lose its wifi connection to your device (wi-fi signals cannot be transmitted through water).
N.B. Your recording will continue whilst FishSpy is submerged, and will be ready for you to view when you re-connect FishSpy to your device once it's resurfaced.
How much does FishSpy weigh?
It weighs 90 grams so about the same weight as a large marker float.
What warranty is provided?
For complete peace of mind all FishSpy cameras are supplied with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults or defects. As you would expect this warranty excludes any accidental damage including but not limited to (water ingress through failing to lock the cap correctly, excessive force when tightening the locking ring, impact damage with a hard surface such as a rock or tree) or through natural wear and tear. Please follow the instructions and take care of your FishSpy and accessories because we cannot accept responsibility from incidental or consequential damages caused by the misuse of the FishSpy products or the accessories.
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.