Hard core, revolutionary and outstanding superior breathable wader at all levels - Technology, innovation & design!
Scierra's flagship model reaches a level of build never seen before at this price. Riddled with clever features, these ultra durable waders are set to perform for many years on the bank. Full range of sizes available for anglers of all builds.
- Extremely tough & durable 5 layer polyester on the leg part mixed with same 3 layer fabric for upper body
- Supreme WP of more than 20.000mm and high breathability over 4.000 mvp
- 100% taped seams inside with extra wide tape for higher quality
- Fixed inner double layer with adjustable neoprene waist working as waist wader
- Innovative zipper side gussets at upper chest for best fit options and comfort
- New technical laminated 3D front pocket w/WR zipper
- 2 fleece-lined handwarmer side pockets w/WR zippers
- Adjustable wading belt with fixed laminated belt straps and strong buckle
- Padded shoulder design with elasticated adjustable suspenders for ultimate comfort
- D-ring upper back
- Zipper inner pocket with detachable 100% WP mobile or camera pocket
- Superior built-in flexible gravel guard with corrosion-free hook
- Top quality 3.5mm neoprene sock with strong tape and dotted footbed
Sizes: S, M, ML, L Short, L, L Long, XL Short, XL, XL Long, XXL
Frequently Asked Questions
What comes in the box?
Included with every FishSpy purchase is the FishSpy camera itself, a USB lead, one orange fin, one Foamy, one boom and the instruction and warranty information.
How long does the battery last?
The battery will last 4 hours, streaming live video to your portable device whilst recording the footage at the same time.
How much footage can I record?
FishSpy has a built in hard disk that will hold up to 7 hours of video. The video can be transferred to any other device by a USB lead. Videos stored on FishSpy itself can be managed/ deleted via the FishSpy app or control screen.
Do I need an Internet or phone signal for FishSpy to work?
No. FishSpy generates its own wifi signal which your portable device receives. There is no need to have a phone signal or access to the internet.
How deep can FishSpy be submerged?
It's guaranteed to perform at depths of up to 10m.
Will FishSpy transmit via Wi-Fi when fully submerged?
No - once submerged, FisySpy will lose its wifi connection to your device (wi-fi signals cannot be transmitted through water).
N.B. Your recording will continue whilst FishSpy is submerged, and will be ready for you to view when you re-connect FishSpy to your device once it's resurfaced.
How much does FishSpy weigh?
It weighs 90 grams so about the same weight as a large marker float.
What warranty is provided?
For complete peace of mind all FishSpy cameras are supplied with a 12 month warranty against manufacturing faults or defects. As you would expect this warranty excludes any accidental damage including but not limited to (water ingress through failing to lock the cap correctly, excessive force when tightening the locking ring, impact damage with a hard surface such as a rock or tree) or through natural wear and tear. Please follow the instructions and take care of your FishSpy and accessories because we cannot accept responsibility from incidental or consequential damages caused by the misuse of the FishSpy products or the accessories.
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.