Step into the shallows and push out with total confidence in your new Simms G3 Guide Stocking-foot Waders; these are superbly constructed 5 and 3-layer Gore-Tex® Pro Shell fabric waders with patented built-in Guide Model gravel guards and innovative front/back leg seams for enhanced articulation, comfort and durability. They feature a large, zippered, exterior chest pocket with flip-out Tippet Tender™; fleece-lined ‘reach-through’ hand-warmer pockets; low-profile belt loops/belt and comfortable 1.5” adjustable braces. Importantly, all zips and buckles are genuine YKK®
- GORE-TEX® 5-layer fabric featured throughout legs for increased durability
- Reach-through hand warmer pockets and zippered chest pocket
- Flip-out Tippet Tender™ pocket includes patented built-in retractor
- Adjustable elastic 1.5” suspender with YKK® non-locking buckles
- Built-in low profile belt loops with nylon wading belt
- Improved abrasion-resistant material for more durable built-in gravel guards
- 3-layer & 5-layer GORE-TEX® Pro Shell Technology
- Approximate weight: 45 oz
- Every pair made and tested in Bozeman, Montana, USA
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.