The ultimate all season bivvy! This award winning bivvy takes comfort on the bank to a new level. Twin skinned to provide ultimate warmth in the depths of winter, breathable to provide a cool condensation free oasis during the height of summer.
Built on the most stable pram hood design the Lok-Down will withstand hurricane force winds, will remain 100% waterproof year after year even shielding you from the very worst weather.
Specially designed poles ensure quick and easy erection, never before has a pram hood bivvy been so easy to erect.
So versatile, when you wish to travel fast and light simply remove the breathable inner skin and you have a stripped back mobile anglers dream shelter. When the weather turns cold or you simply want 5 star luxury, just clip the inner back into place and enjoy sheer luxury.
- Supplied with 2 skins – 1 provides built in groundsheet protection the other a heavy duty removable option
- Total weather protection guaranteed
- The finest breathable materials
- Strong, lightweight frame
- So easy to erect – yet so solid the only bivvy to trust in gale force winds
- Supplied with tension bars worth £30
- Supplied with high quality screw in bivvy pegs
- Multiple pegging points no bivvy offers this level of security
- Peak front ensures no water can ever enter the bivvy
- Multiple door opening options.
- Supplied with carry bag
||1 MAN: TFG-LOK-DOWN
||2 MAN: TFG-LOK-DOWN-2
Extend Wrap: TFG-LOK-DOWN-O
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.
|Date / Time