This new MKlll version of the Nash Double-Top Extreme Bivvy differs from the MKll in its improved ventilation system and a host of subtle cosmetic changes. The unique twin-skin construction erects as one saving time and energy while the independent inner-mesh capsule provides total protection from mozzies and their like. The integral heavy duty groundsheet is complemented by a similarly robust door-mat and the extended porch canopy affords extra shelter and shade to the year-round, hard-core carp angler. The zip-off front panels can be clipped back onto the bivvy’s main body.
The Nash Double-Top Extreme Bivvy ( 2 man or 1 man version) comes to you in a dedicated carry-case along with a full set of Nash heavy duty T-pegs.
- Waterproof outer
- Integral inner mesh to achieve rapid set up and break down. Erects in half the time of other twin-skinned bivvies
- Totally sealable, inner mesh capsule to optimise comfort and to eliminate mozzie invasions
- Rear vents to enhance air-flow and comfort
- New in-line spreader-bar system to optimise rigidity
- Front waterproof, zip panels to expose mozzie windows and storm door
- Manufactured to last in extreme conditions for years and years
Dimensions: 2.9m(W) x 1.4m(H) x 2.9m(D)
- Enhance your bivvy comfort with a dedicated third skin. This gives the angler increased insulation during the colder months as well as eliminating condensation drip. ( will fit MK2 Double top )
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.
|Date / Time