These Atom Bait Boats come with following outstanding features:
- Thick 3D CAD designed, hydro-dynamically efficient catamaran ABS hull give excellent stability and increased buoyancy. The upper deck of the Atom Bait Boat and the underwater part are fixed by stainless bolt, which makes the maintenance very easy. The waterproof silicon gasket between the upper deck and the underwater part makes the boat hull totally sealed and ensures that the boat is 100% waterproof.
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 540mm, 380mm, 220mm
- Atom Bait boat Weight: 4.0kgs, including handset and chargers.
- Battery weight: 2.4kg, including boat battery and handset battery.
- Hoppers: 1
- Bait capacity: 1.5kg approx.
- Electrical system: 12V DC
- Range: 500+/- meters depend on weather and environmental conditions.
- Lights: 2 front(white), 2 rear(blue), 3 battery status(green, yellow, red), 1 hopper release confirm (blue), 1 hook release confirm(white)
- Radio handset: 4 channel, 40 Mhz
- Propulsion: 2 x maintenance-free propeller
- Running time: 1.5hours +/-
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.