Graphite and aluminium come together to produce the strongest, lightest performance reels. These are the materials you see as you handle the Okuma Trio FD 40 and 55 reels but within those stylish casings you’ll find amazing technology. All of the latest breakthroughs in reel technology are there, purring contentedly on no fewer than 10 ball bearings and looking great. Take a look at the specification below to appreciate the expertise employed in the making of the Okuma Trio FD 40 and 55 reels.
- EOS: Patented Elliptical Oscillation System
- Multi-disk, Japanese-oiled felt drag washers
- DFD: Dual Force Drag system
- 1 Quick-set anti-reverse roller bearing
- Precision machine cut brass pinion gear
- CRC: Corrosion Resistant Coating process
- HDGII: Corrosion resistant, High density gearing
- Crossover aluminium and graphite hybrid body design
- Crossover aluminium and graphite hybrid rotor design
- Hybrid spool design with graphite arbour and aluminium lip
- ADC: Aluminium Drag Chamber precision spool system
- Rigid, forged aluminium handle design
- Hydro Block water tight drag seal
- Heavy Duty, solid aluminium, anodized bail wire
- RESII: Computer balanced rotor equalizing system
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
Guaranteed Next Day Delivery - just £2 extra
We are pleased to offer a guaranteed next day delivery service for UK mainland orders placed before 3pm for just £2 extra. If you have any queries regarding postage or would like a more detailed quotation then we are here to help and can be contacted on +44(0)871 911 7001.
Customer Product Review