The Nash Peg One Transformer Armchair facilitates slide-out bars which extend from the front leg brace and lock fast with no messing about. This gives the option to fit your rod rest system on one side and bait and tackle platforms on the other (accessories not included). Your rods are, then, to hand and in the perfect position for striking while you sit back in luxurious, reclining comfort. After a great days fishing, transform your chair into a barrow with waterproof cover* in seconds for effortless transportation back to your car.
*Trolley kit required – not included
- Fitted with two Transformer accessory arms built into the front cross-bar
- Super-comfortable wide frame with full padding
- High back with adjustable seating position
- Ergonomic extra strong arms for maximum comfort
- Fully compatible with all Transformer chair accessories, including the Trolley Kit
- Oversized self-levelling mud feet
- Infinitely adjustable leg height for uneven banks
- Unique easy-action hand wheels
- Fold flat for easy transportation
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.