Nash Siren RS-1s are the world’s most advanced bite alarms. Kevin Nash worked extensively with some of Europe's leading technology and design companies to create the most reliable, durable, and sophisticated alarms imaginable: submerge them, drop them, abuse them – they simply “won’t give up” according to a formerly doubtful Nash consultant. Now you can benefit from those years of consultation, research and planning simply by ordering a set from Fishtec. Used with the Nash remote hand-set you won’t even have to leave your bivvy to adjust your Nash Siren RS-1’s settings. Check out the features below to want a set...
Available LED Colours
- Bulletproof reliability - virtually Indestructible, high impact, water resistant, polycarbonate casing (the material used for riot shields) that ensures trouble-free operation and perfect performance in all weather conditions
- Solid rod support: screw-in stainless steel snag-ears ensure security for your rods when margin and snag fishing.
- Back–lit rod guide: night diffused, low intensity rod location illumination, eradicating the need for expensive beta lights
- Prism technology: split prism illuminated wheel provides intense light-indication visible from any angle - even on bright days (unlike conventional LEDs where in-line sighting with the lens is necessary to see properly)
- Stealth mute function: on/off control with stealth mute function to mute head whilst positioning rod and adjusting bobbins, or to silence head completely. This function means you can now adjust your set-up quietly without annoying other anglers or spooking margin fish.
- RF range up to 200m (dependant on atmospheric conditions and land contours)
For our mainland UK customers, our web site automatically calculates the correct postage and packing charge based on the weight of the items you have ordered. Our charges range from £2.95 for lightweight items to £9.95 for very large, bulky or heavy items.
We are very proud of our exceptional customer service and despatch 98% of all orders placed before 3pm Monday - Thursday to arrive within 48 hours.
If for any reason you are not satisfied with your fishing tackle purchase, please contact our customer service team. If you wish to return an item to us we can arrange a pick up (at your cost) or you may arrange to return to product to Fishtec yourself. In this case, please do so via an insured, traceable method as regretfully we cannot accept responsibility for returns lost in transit.
Goods returned to use within 14 days of receipt in mint conditions and in original, undamaged packaging will receive an immediate refund.