At Fishtec, we've put together a range of special finance options that provide customers who prefer not to pay by credit or debit card at the time of order, with an easy and attractive alternative. Fishtec finance is the convenient way to get your hands on the products you want today without breaking the bank! In short, our finance options give you the ability to spread the cost of the products you want NOW, over a time frame that suits your budget. Read on for more information, including specific examples and your questions answered.
There is a simple application process and we can often agree credit within 15 seconds. There are no forms to complete and the Fishtec credit agreement is a quick and easy way of purchasing your tackle.
INTEREST FREE available on orders over £350.00.
Order Value: £350 - £499
Choose Between 6 and 9 Month Interest Free Credit
Order Value: £500 - £799
Choose Between 6, 9 and 12 Month Interest Free Credit
Order Value: £800+
Choose Between 6, 9, 12 and 18 Month Interest Free Credit
Greys Prodigy Carp Rods - order value £350. Pay a 10% deposit up front and spread the remainder of the value of the order over the time scale you choose.
No interest charged – Total balance payable £350.
All applications are subject to credit finance approval
You can spread the payment on any order over £350 over 24 months with our Interest Bearing Scheme (APR 19.9%)
Finance is only available on price pledge items at our discretion.
Your step by step finance application guide:
- Choose your products
- Call 0871 911 7001 and place your order.
- We will then ask you a few simple questions. We will call you back usually within 24 hours to confirm acceptance.
- Once you are approved, we will send you a form to sign along with your terms and conditions.
- Upon receipt of your signed documents your goods will be despatched.
In order to apply for credit you must:
- Be 21 years of age or over at the date of the application (no maximum age limit)
- Be permanent UK resident (Minimum 3 years) and will continue your residency in the UK.
- Be in regular employment (16 hours or more per week)
- Have no history of adverse credit (e.g. County Court Judgments)
- OR self-employed (If the customer is self-employed, proof of self-employment must be seen e.g. Tax reference, Vat. Reg Number quoted from an original document
- OR retired, in receipt of a private pension
- OR in receipt of long term invalidity/disability benefit
- If in armed forces their Service Number is required
- Credit subject to status to UK residents aged 21 years or over
- Goods must be signed for at your home address and must be signed for by you or a member of your family.
If you require any further information on our credit terms please email Garrett or phone 0871 911 7002 Monday-Friday 9.00am-5.30pm.